What are Digital Skills?
Digital skills cover a wide scope of knowledge and skills, ranging from basic to advanced levels. Examples of digital Skills that you may already have include:
- Being able to connect and browse the internet.
- Accessing content and accounts on a laptop, tablet, or phone.
- Filling out forms or purchasing goods and services online.
- Using social media and online platforms to engage with friends, family, and colleagues.
How to Develop your Digital Skills
A number of organisations are supporting adults across Suffolk and the UK to develop their digital skills:
- Adult Learning Service Digital Skills Courses (County-wide)
- Silver Surfers (Needham Market Community Centre)
- Library based public devices and free wifi (Suffolk Libraries)
- Digital Skills Toolkit
- BT Skills for Tomorrow